'21 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '21 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:25 am:

'21 Touring, great body, 3 new fenders, new splash shields, rebuilt eng, trans, rearend, with less than 100 miles. New tires, new seats, new top, not yet installed, new battery, runs on bat or mag.

Needs better hood. Generator not charging.
$8450.00 phone or text 828-726-7664 Thank you.

Bicycle not included, not for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

Car has a water pump and new lined brake shoes. Windshield glass has been replaced. Part trade considered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

Wow that's one heckuva a high-wheeler there! How tall is it? 60"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

52" front wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

That's an interesting driver's side mounted spare....vehicle. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

I drove it some today. Running good. Still for sale. My wife is not fond of open cars. She wants a sedan, possibly a Model A or even a Chevrolet. PM , call, or text.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 09:03 am:

Most women don't like the wind in their hair. My wife just barely tolerates it. Fortunately. To me the real Model T experience lies in the wind in your face (in my case going in one ear and out the other!), and especially the wide open view IF the top is down..which mine are most of the time. Just sayin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

I enjoy the open ride but I do have to keep pulling my hat, which I always wear, down to make sure it stays on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration