1912 Model T Touring Restoration Project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Model T Touring Restoration Project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Butler on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

This is a 1912 touring that I have been carefully accumulating parts for. I have spent the past 38 years doing this.It is very complete except for an appropriate firewall, a top and seats. The engine and transmission need rebuilding but the chassis is restored and the wheels have new wood.The Radiator is new. I also have the removable front doors. The body is stepside which may or may not be authentic. The engine number is 132856.I really intended to finish this project but I was given a 1915 Touring that had a special meaning to me. I started to sell the 12 a few months ago but changed my mind. Now I realize I must. I'm in the Memphis,TN area. Phone # 901-268-0181. Email: lsrte@aol.com.The price is 11000.00.

(Message edited by lsrteaol.com on May 18, 2018)

(Message edited by lsrteaol.com on May 18, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Butler on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

1912 Touring

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration