30 x 3 tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 30 x 3 tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

I have a pair of black 30 x 3 Universal tires in very good condition (one has never been mounted). I'd like to trade for a pair of 30 x 3 1/2 in decent condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Rich, I think you have what I want and I have what you want. The only trouble is we're on opposite coasts and shipping costs could be an issue. Let me know. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 06:23 am:

Tires are still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 03:33 am:

TTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration