1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster project - Complete original drivetrain, engine turns over with good compression. I bought this chassis to originally build a speedster but then I found a '25 roadster tub, then I got a set of wire wheels and hubs and just kept collecting parts. My goal was to build a car that could do descent in traffic with a descent top speed. Here is a list of everything the car comes with:
- Ruckstell big drum rear end that needs rebuilt with correct original shifter (Chassis still has original '25 rear end)
- 3 to 1 Ring and Pinion for higher top speed
- Original Warford auxiliary transmission w/ shortened torque tube and radius rods
- New never installed high compression "z" head
- New in box Stipe 280 high lift cam
- '25 Roadster tub (tacked together with only a couple tacks for mock up and dreaming)
- '26-'27 original wire wheels and hubs, tires are shot but hold air
- Speedster style gas tank, nice original windshield frame, battery holder w/ 6 volt battery, exhaust pipe and muffler pieces, 4 coil boxes, good steering wheel to replaced cracked one currently on the car, dash panel, extra fire wall, extra cowl top, running board brackets, 2 hoods (not sure if either is correct, might be tall ones and this needs a short one?)
- 2 different pairs of disc wheels. Not sure off of what but was starting to collect disc wheels for this build. Also comes with 3 model A wheels too.
- Extra front end from a '26-'27. Spindles will lower the front a bit and I was going to use the spring and front end to be sent off to Sid's Drop Axle for reverse eye spring and 3" drop but never got that far.
- Rear spring already has a reverse eye treatment done to it
- Comes with a new set of shackles for the front end, new outside oil line kit and a new generator mounted on the engine.
Will not sell parts separately. It all goes together.
I have additional pictures I can email.
Located in Yachats, Oregon 97498
Will consider trades for or towards a Model A Coupe or Tudor
Hi Bob here in Edmonton Alberta can you send me some pictures My email is firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
I'd be interested in seeing some photos please. Located in Salem, OR.