1925 Ford Roadster Ruckstell, Z Head, Warford, etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Ford Roadster Ruckstell, Z Head, Warford, etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

1925 Ford Roadster / Speedster project - Complete original drivetrain, engine turns over with good compression. I bought this chassis to originally build a speedster but then I found a '25 roadster tub, then I got a set of wire wheels and hubs and just kept collecting parts. My goal was to build a car that could do descent in traffic with a descent top speed. Here is a list of everything the car comes with:
- Ruckstell big drum rear end that needs rebuilt with correct original shifter (Chassis still has original '25 rear end)
- 3 to 1 Ring and Pinion for higher top speed
- Original Warford auxiliary transmission w/ shortened torque tube and radius rods
- New never installed high compression "z" head
- New in box Stipe 280 high lift cam
- '25 Roadster tub (tacked together with only a couple tacks for mock up and dreaming)
- '26-'27 original wire wheels and hubs, tires are shot but hold air
- Speedster style gas tank, nice original windshield frame, battery holder w/ 6 volt battery, exhaust pipe and muffler pieces, 4 coil boxes, good steering wheel to replaced cracked one currently on the car, dash panel, extra fire wall, extra cowl top, running board brackets, 2 hoods (not sure if either is correct, might be tall ones and this needs a short one?)
- 2 different pairs of disc wheels. Not sure off of what but was starting to collect disc wheels for this build. Also comes with 3 model A wheels too.
- Extra front end from a '26-'27. Spindles will lower the front a bit and I was going to use the spring and front end to be sent off to Sid's Drop Axle for reverse eye spring and 3" drop but never got that far.
- Rear spring already has a reverse eye treatment done to it
- Comes with a new set of shackles for the front end, new outside oil line kit and a new generator mounted on the engine.

Will not sell parts separately. It all goes together.

I have additional pictures I can email.

Clear title

Located in Yachats, Oregon 97498

$4700 Firm

Will consider trades for or towards a Model A Coupe or Tudor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 12:54 am:

Hi Bob here in Edmonton Alberta can you send me some pictures My email is bobpilkietransport@hotmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:12 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 09:19 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sheller on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

I'd be interested in seeing some photos please. Located in Salem, OR.
bnasheller@gmail.com
Thanks,
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 03:32 pm:

Will consider aircooled VW trades

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 01:24 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Knapp on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

Hi Scott- Any chance you would supply a little info on your Warford for our research project on Warfords? If yours is aluminum case, and you look at the Forum listing just before this titled "Aluminum Warford for sale" you can see photos of the 3 different shifter styles (A, B or C photo). We would also like to know what the cast-in letters on the case are (PSB logo, or Warren Gear, or Warford Corporation) and whether it says "patent applied for" or shows a specific patent date.

If yours is an iron case Warford, we would like to know the style of shifter it has. Could be like photo "C", or a later style with a horizontal access plate held by 4 bolts just behind the shift lever.

On either, we would like to know the serial number, and if you are game, the number of teeth on the big sliding gear just under the shift tower when you remove it. Thanks / Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

It is buried behind the car at the moment but I will try to drag it out this next week and get you the info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 01:16 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration