WTB Wheel(s)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Wheel(s)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

I'm looking for 1 or maybe 2, 30 x 3 1/2 round felloe rear wheels in very good condition for my 15 touring. I'm located in California and would love to save some shipping costs by finding something relatively local. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 05:07 pm:

I should add I need correct demountables.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

Sorry... make that DEmountables. Sheesh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

I should learn to type... NONdemountables.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mr.Grundy on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

https://ventura.craigslist.org/wtd/d/beautiful-set-of-wheels-hubs/6579574895.htm l Jerry would these work? saw this ad about a week ago and saw the wheels in person about a month ago at the Fillmore antique store. Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mr.Grundy on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

about 45 minutes from you off the 126

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 02:27 am:

Yes, Mr. Grundy. I believe they just might fit the bill. And so close! Guess I'm taking a short drive this weekend to Fillmore. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Be sure to call before you go look. The ad says by appointment on the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mr.Grundy on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Jerry glad to help! The wheels were in the store , the ad says there are more T parts but I didn't see any in the store and am currently not looking for anything so I didn't ask, but as Mark mentioned you might call just to make sure you can check out all they have to offer. Also they have been there a while so maybe they would be willing to come down on price. Hope it works out for you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Never mind. I goofed up and thought I was on the forum!

(Message edited by redmodelt on June 13, 2018)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration