FS: Speedo Parts - 160 Speedo, 58 T Road Gear, Stewart Swivel Clamp, Speedo Cable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Speedo Parts - 160 Speedo, 58 T Road Gear, Stewart Swivel Clamp, Speedo Cable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Here is a bunch of speedo stuff for grabs.

A 160 Stewart Speedo plus a parts one (so you should be able to get one good one). Everything looks good on theses, except the one dial is movable, but sitting at 30 MPH instead of zero. The other moves just fine. There is also the dash plate for the 160 mounting.
Asking $75 for the lot

A 66 inch long Stewart Speedo cable, no ends or links, just the housing. Looks nice, good threads, and not much wear that I saw on the housing.
Asking $50

58T8P Stewart road gear for the later 4.5 balloon tire setups. the 60T are for 30 inch wheels.
Asking $35

Stewart Swivel Clamp that bolts on the end of the spindle arm threads. This one is very nice, and ready to go.
Asking $75

I have a couple Model T stewart speedo swivels that are really nice, and run smooth but are not rebuilt. These are model 1913 with the diecast housings. I dont have pics. asking $225 each.

All items plus shipping, I can ship overseas.

I will accept USPS Money orders (no others), personal check with a 7 day wait period, paypal (friends and family only please).

-Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 08:30 am:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:36 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frits Hansen on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

Hi Benji

I'm interested in the 66 inch long Stewart Speedo cable

Is it still for sale?
I'm in Europe, and can only pay via Paypal
Let me know if you're interested

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration