1911 - 1912 ?? Front Top Bow/Iron Socket Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 - 1912 ?? Front Top Bow/Iron Socket Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

These look like the 1911 1912 top iron brackets for the front of he tourings. rThe one set with the longer arms for sure looks like 1912s I saw in a pic on Langs website. The other set is a bit thicker and not as long, so Im not sure what they go to. Came from a lot of stuff from a guy who had a 1911.

All items plus shipping, I can ship overseas.

I will accept USPS Money orders (no others), personal check with a 7 day wait period, paypal (friends and family only please).

-Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Forgot the price!

Asking $100 a pair (repros are 65 each on langs).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 08:29 am:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:36 am:

any offers? Or thoughts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:04 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration