1922 3 Springer Speedster / Racer Package Deal / Dearborn Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 3 Springer Speedster / Racer Package Deal / Dearborn Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 11:41 am:

3 Springer 1922 Speedster setup with RHD option

All steel speedster body over 1/2Ē steel tube birdcage - this body can accommodate 2 adults and can fit a T or A frame (the body mounts currently are for a T frame) , comes with 2 rear frame skirts that can be fit or left off. $1,300

Custom steel hand formed Radiator Shell contoured to suit body cowl height, with individual grill bars welded in. The shell has lower mount plates to fit a T frame $450

2 low back period race buckets
$200

RHD hogshead cast iron pre starter $175
RHD E brake cross member $50

Steering column with accessory lock and keys $145

Brass hand pressure fuel pump and 3 lb pressure gauge
$275

<front>
2 tapered Ford leaf springs
2 Essex front frame extensions
2 cast bronze rear leaf shackle mounts $260

1922 November cast bare block and corresponding serial # Michigan title
$850

Package deal at $3,600
I will consider seperating items - contact me

If paid in full or in 2 payments in back to back months of 50/50 I will store and deliver to Greenfield Village OCF or other event at the Village. You can also pick up or arrange carrier.

I can email pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

Engine sold pending funds ! Thxs Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

John:
called my daughter and left message to make pay-pal payment for engine/title ...when you know amount for shipping let me know ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 11:09 pm:

John,
I am interested in the RHD e brake assembly. Is it complete with handle and pawl? Please text me a picture or two to 319-430-4995. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

John,
I am interested in the RHD e brake assembly. Is it complete with handle and pawl? Please text me a picture or two to 319-430-4995. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Sorry Mike the e brake parts are sold
I have a RHD Hogshead and steering linkage that came off a RHD roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Jamieson on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 10:23 am:

Can you please email me some pictures ?? Thanks, Dave
viper2@bell.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

Still for sale !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Hogshead, hand fuel pressure pump and gauge , and e brake asm sold

Come on donít be shy - make an offer on rest !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration