FS 1914 - 1916 Timing Gear Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1914 - 1916 Timing Gear Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:40 am:

I found a 1914 - 1916 Timing Gear Cover that is a spare for me. This has the machined camshaft seal so you can use the modern replacement seals, instead of like the earlier (like the 1912 1913 I have listed) which takes the special rope seal.

Asking $45 plus shipping.

I will accept USPS Money orders (no others), personal check with a 7 day wait period, paypal (friends and family only please).

-Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:41 am:

I will post pics tomorrow. They did not turn out well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:27 am:

I believe that style came out in 1915.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

Larry, I always thought it was a mid to late 14 development?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Can bring to the Homecoming in Richmond, IN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 08:20 am:

I will take it . I will send you a PM . Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration