Original Owner's Manuals & Other T Literature

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original Owner's Manuals & Other T Literature
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Schnell on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 11:43 am:

1927 Owner's Manual- Unusual dealer edition put out by the Ford Dealers of Brooklyn, NY. Great shape & highly readable. Original not a reprint. $35

1916 Owner's Manual- Some wear but overall a nice manual. No missing pages. Original $45

1919 Owner's Manual- Nice clean original book, small spot on the cover and title page but otherwise a real nice piece. $40

Model T era Dealership papers- 4 letters from various Ford dealers in the 1920s. $25 for all 4

November 1916 Ford Times- Nice clean original book. $20

1915 Ford Factory Facts- Rare original book. Some wear on binding but otherwise book is in great shape. $75

Ford Industries 1924 & 1927 editions. Some binding wear bout otherwise nice clean original books. $35/ea.

All prices include shipping in the lower 48. Any questions or photo requests, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Schnell on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 02:23 am:

Employee edition of "The Ford Century". Excellent condition. $25

Salesman's sample of "Amazing Story of Henry Ford" Unusual book. $25

From Here to Obscurity. Missing dust jacket $20

Model T Service Bulletins book- $20

Henry & Edsel, nice book good reading $10

Henry Ford Museum book of the Henry Ford exhibit. Nice photos and good reading. $15

All prices include shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 08:44 am:

I sent you a PM . I would to buy Amazing Henry Ford ,Henry and Edsel and H F Museum . Thanks Perry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 10:08 am:

Rich

I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Schnell on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 01:20 am:

The 1915 Factory Facts, 1916 Ford Times, 1919 & 1927 Owner's Manuals have been sold.

Henry & Edsel, Henry Ford Museum book, and Amazing Story of Henry Ford books have also been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration