For Sale: Klaxonet Horn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Klaxonet Horn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

Klaxonet horn. Works great. Nice restoration. No dents or dings. Includes mounting bracket. Horn is 9 inches long (not including plunger). $150 plus shipping. Email wils4399@att.net

h1h2
h3h4
h5h6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 04:00 pm:

I will take it Bob sent you pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 05:07 pm:

How long is that horn ? I have the original wooden box with sticker for it if it's the correct length !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 05:07 pm:

sent another pm Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Sorry Jim - didn't read the entire ad !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Taylor on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

Hi Jim. If the horn is still available I would like to buy it off you. Thanks Lee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Sorry, horn is spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration