May WTB: Cowl (Black-improved)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: May WTB: Cowl (Black-improved)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

May want to buy a cowl for my 1927 speedster project. Would love a 1926 or 27 with the built in cowl, but may be interested in other years as well. Model shouldn't matter.

What do you all got?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hennessy on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

How about a model a cowl?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

John Do you ever get to Colorado, I have a pile of COWLS?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

There is one over in classifieds , or at least there was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

Dallas, I was too late for that one.

Dave, sadly as you can see Im in NH and have no plans on going to CO anytime soon! :-( I know youve got tons of other stuff id love too.

Eric, For right now Ill hold off as Id like it to fit pretty well for now. If Im desperate, possibly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Think I got one, in the process of buying one. Thanks everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

Aaaaannd scam. Still looking for a roadster or touring cowl. May even consider a closed car. Need an improved one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

John,
Is this cowl something you could use. I don't want to ship this item. You would have to come here and pick it up. Your cost would be whatever it costs you to get here. The cowl is free. I am in Northern NY, I think it would be about an 8 hour drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Yes William, that's something I could use. Understand not shipping it. Let me think about going there, it's quite a trip.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration