WTB working starter and generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB working starter and generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 03:03 pm:

Looking to purchase a working starter and generator. Lang's is out of stock...

I have a good starter and generator core if needed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Check on Ebay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Thanks Mark. I see a couple nice ones that are what Im looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Ttt

Looking to spend around $200 ish each for a semi rebuild. Nobody has any or has a service?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Cutter on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Did you try Snyder here in ohio? I have always found them to be much the same as Langs. Honest and depenbable

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

I saw them before, that will be my go-to if I can't find a starter. I did manage to purchase a rebuilt generator set to 10 amps for my VR off eBay. I made an offer on a starter, and if that doesn't go through I'll look at Snyder's again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Cars and parts swap meet this past weekend a guy had probably about a dozen of each and a trailer I bought two hit him with a Charger and they both spun oh yeah I forgot to mention the best part he was selling for $20 a piece one i bought had a perfect Bendix on it also

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration