Duplex Additional Spare Tire Carrier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Duplex Additional Spare Tire Carrier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 05:39 pm:

Rare Accessory. Pat'd Oct 16 '23. Has lock but no key. $85 + actual USPS freight from 78644Close Up Duplex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Gettin' old. Forgot contact info: (512) 376-4180 or gwhouse731(at)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 04:07 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 04:47 pm:

Hi George- I'll take it, assuming shipping isn't super high....I sent you an email, thanks..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 05:50 pm:

Thanks David,
I responded to your email. Goiní out to the Conservatory now to disassemble the accy spare tire carrier for boxing up. Lots of War of Northern Aggression history in your surroundings .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

Yes, I'm from central Louisiana (Alexandria), my wife is from north of Pittsburgh. We were taught different history, and the Civil War is just in the third quarter at our house (Yanks,1, Rebs, 0, Halftime). She read a book about the history of my family, one of my multi-great grandfathers had 112 slaves. She didn't talk to me for two days. Seriously.

Yes, the War of Northern Aggression is alive and well. For you guys who think we're making fun, the Southern states had a constitutional right to secede from the Union, and the Yanks thought not. Thus the first shots fired by the Union, declaring a silly and useless war. The Constitution was changed after the war to make it criminal to secede, but in the early 1860's, it was not, based on the example of the colonies "seceding" from British rule...

Thanks, neat item....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 08:16 am:

Duplex accy spare tire carrier sold to David pending receipt of $$$. Thanks David and MTFCA!
Yep. Lincoln marked the end of a Constitutional Republic and the beginning of Centralized Federalism :o(

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration