1923 Runabout for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 Runabout for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

Our '23 runabout is for sale. The car is very straight and runs great on battery or magneto. Ross Lilleker put some new Kevlar bands in the car for me a few months ago and I also added new, bright new headlight lenses so I can safely drive at night. The car has brake lights, stop lights and flashers on the back for safety. These are the pictures I happen to have for now but can take more. A speedometer sure is nice when driving and I have checked the accuracy by GPS.
The paint is pretty good but now show quality.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

Well, shame on me. I forgot to mention the price, which is exactly what I have in the car. $7,151.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Nice T.
Wish I were in the market.
Great price, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

John,

I am hauling itís Brother right now ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:08 am:

John, PM sent. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

More pictures of the '23

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

The '23 is sold. Thanks MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration