Cowl Lamp Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cowl Lamp Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

I think these were used on some Centerdoors, TT aftermarket wood cabs and depot hacks. T7258 part number stamped into these original castiron cowl lamp brackets. Sandblasted and in gray primer. Nice. $50 + small USPO box from 78644.Cowl Lamp Brackets 1Cowl Lamp Brackets 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Might be good if I listed contact info, huh? (512) 376-4180 or gwhouse731(at)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Freight to lower 48 states is $7.20 USPO flat rate box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

George,I will take the brackets.

THANKS Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

They’re yours and waiting on you Glenn. I’m at 142 Elm Creek Rd. Lockhart, TX 78644

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers / Kunkletown, Pa on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 08:57 am:

George, I sent you am email. The payment is on the way.
THANKS Glenn

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration