FS Ruckstell Differential

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Ruckstell Differential
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Ruckstell differential assembly with triple gears and pins. P160 can be used as is; however, the pins are somewhat loose. Price is $60.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping. Combine with other items and save on the shipping. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Mark if you still have it put me down for it, the gears still look pretty good.
Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

Mark: I need three ruckstel housings do you have any.
Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

I do not have any housings; however, I do have one more complete differential with the spider, gears and center sun gear available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

This set sold to Dave. Thanks Dave!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration