FS Header Plates and Carburetor Adaptor Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Header Plates and Carburetor Adaptor Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

For those who are building a speedster engine, this is what you need. I only have a few of these available.

Model T Header Plate

Polish grind finish to ensure they are flat.
3/8" thickness

Exhaust ports are 1 5/8" counter bored to accept standard 1 5/8" pipe.

Intake ports measure 1 3/8"

Header plate gasket included

Price is $65.00 plus $13.65 domestic shipping

Carburetor Mounting Flange

Polish grind finish to ensure they are flat.
3/8" thickness

1 5/8" counter bored to accept standard 1 5/8" pipe.

Mounting holes are 3/8" and 2 15/16" center to center. Profile is for a Winfield Model M201B or Carter BB1

Price is $20.00 each plus $7.50 domestic shipping. Combine items and save.

Act fast as supplies are limited.

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Mark I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

One header plate sold to Sam. Thank you Sam! Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 11:58 am:

One Header Plate and Carburetor plate sold to John. Thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Scott McNamara on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

One header plate and Carburetor plate sold to Larry. Thank you Larry! Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

Another header plate sold to John. Thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

One header plate and Carburetor plate sold to Brian. Thank you Brian! Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 11:02 am:

Another header plate sold to Scott. Thanks Scott! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

Another header plate and carburetor flange sold to Steve. Thanks Steve! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 04:05 am:

I only have a couple remaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

Thank you to all those who have replied. Last call on these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

Another header plate and carburetor flange sold to Bill. Thanks Bill! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

One of each remaining. Give me a call if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:30 am:

mark, i will take the last headerplate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Sold to John. PM sent. Thanks John! Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration