Jess Bonar accessory brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Jess Bonar accessory brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 09:01 am:

WTB Jess Bonar manufactured accessory 8 inch drum brakes, and equalizer jackshaft. These were produced in the 1970's where the parts are constructed very similar to the AC and Bennet style caliper brakes. (513)378-4235

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael - Detroit, Mich on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 07:59 am:

I have some installed on my 20 Touring.

The metal on both bands has broken/split completely at the point where the large metal pin is located on the back of the brake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron McKenzie on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 01:37 am:

Scott- I have a complete set of new, never used Jess Bonar small drum brakes. They're complete with rods, jack shaft and his instructions. If interested, please give me a call. Ron McKenzie- Oil Can Alley 510-579-4211 (California). I'm not on the computer much so please call.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration