WTB 1923-1925 roadster body panels. Orlando Florida

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1923-1925 roadster body panels. Orlando Florida
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 10:23 am:

Looking for 23-25 roadster body panels.
Looking to gather the sides, back, door and cowl panels.
I'm in Orlando Florida but I do realize a couple of these could easily be shipped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 07:56 am:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

Saw this on CL in my usual searching and thought it may be something to check out? Absolutely no affiliation to ad. See link below:

https://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1924-model-roadster-scrap/6597686001.htm l

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

Walt, thanks for sharing! Its nice when people help you look. But it's a bit far for me. I'm in Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

Body

I'm looking for everything sheet metal wise in this picture (not the turtle deck).
Not my picture. Used for an example.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Bittle on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

Ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration