WTB 5:1 PINION ONLY for steering

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 5:1 PINION ONLY for steering
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Anyone have a 5:1 pinion only for steering? Mine has messed up threads and I really don't want to have to buy the whole set of gears for a pinion... Repro or original does not matter.

Let me know what you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Sent you a PM...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

Thanks Walt!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration