WTB - top 3 leaves of rear leaf spring for a 1923 - 1925

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - top 3 leaves of rear leaf spring for a 1923 - 1925
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 10:53 am:

I have a 23 -25 in need of the top 3 leaves for its rear spring. I can't provide measurements because they are missing. Not looking for beautiful just functional.

Will need to be shipped to Peachtree City GA

Thank you in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

James: Do you ever get out to Colorado? I had a la4g3 pile of rear springs that I have been giving away when combined with another purchase. That is for WALK INS ONLY. I still have some left.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

Hi Dave I wish I could. I have a disease eating at my brain so I don't travel much. I can barely drive LOL but I love working on cars. This is the second T I'm bring back from the grave. I find it good therapy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Jim, Give me a call I have them , Dennis 401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Hi Jim,

I, too, may have the leaves which you are looking for if Dennis can't supply what you need. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration