1921 Model T Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1921 Model T Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ramirez on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 02:51 pm:

This is a 1921 Touring body Model T for sale though it seems 5 people speak up about the year of the car and you get 3 different answers. The engine was cast in October of 1921. The car has been in our family since the late 60s and was rebuilt in the early 70s and has run since then.

I picked it up about 5 years ago and installed a new radiator, new starter, battery, hoses, inlets\outlet tubes, and carb gasket kit. This car still have the 6 volt system in it. We have run it every New Years and 4th of July for the last 30+ years. Before that it was used for rural and market drives and has been on a family farm until about 5 years ago.

The car runs, drives, and stops with no issues. Asking $7500 or best offer. The car is located on the west side of Las Vegas, NV if you care to come check it out. PM for more photos.

You can see it running here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NVKKQYhqCs
Model t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Robinson on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 06:32 pm:

Still available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ramirez on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

This one is still available and located on the west side of Las Vegas if you would like to see it. Can send you more photos too.
Regards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Robinson on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Yes indeed, I live in Henderson just down the road. Let me know how best to reach you so I can come by.
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Robinson on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Hello, I sent you a PM with my phone number.

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ramirez on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

sale pending

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ramirez on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

This vehicle has been sold and has gone to a new home. Thank you mtfca.com!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration