***Want to TRADE ** TT rear wheels 23" for 20" ***

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ***Want to TRADE ** TT rear wheels 23" for 20" ***
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, May 28, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

I have 23" rear TT Hayes wheels and rims that I want to trade for 20" TT rear wheels, rims and rings. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some photos. I am in Ohio 44663.

Also looking for a 23" KELSEY TT rear rim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:32 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 08:21 am:

I also have 23 TT Hayes wheels & rims and would trade for 20 wheels & rims. Trade would have to be in person. I prefer to see the trade and avoid shipping. My wheels & rims are very nice, there are two sets of wheels to choose from. Located in Wisconsin between Milwaukee & Madison.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

Tom, Give me a call I have a pair of NOS Kelsey rims, Dennis 401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 08:27 am:

up

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration