Items I'll be bringing To The Mother Lode Model T Club Swap Meet This Sunday June 3rd In Auburn California

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Items I'll be bringing To The Mother Lode Model T Club Swap Meet This Sunday June 3rd In Auburn California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Warford Transmission Setup with good gears. $575

HUDCO Removable Pedal Cluster Hogshead makes changing bands a lot easier. $550
Here's a link to the photos of the one I am selling since I have two.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/116389.html

Splitdorf Dixie Front Plate Magneto Setup.This is a seldom seen setup. Asking $550 for the pair you see in the photos. Both have repairs to the main casting.One needs parts.

Here's a link to the one I am keeping along with the original manual.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/116389.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Jay, sent you a pm regarding the Warford. Frank Seress

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:12 am:

K R Wilson Z 97 Front End Adjusting Tool.

Goodell Pratt Toolsmith Bench Mount Lathe With Goodell Pratt Foot Power Unit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:47 pm:

I'll be coming up from L.A. on Saturday. Is set up still at 4pm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 02:14 am:

Yes it is Larry We will be doing the national! we will be leaving at noon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 06:23 am:

Jay, I'm interested in the krw axle straightening tool. See you Saturday afternoon. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 09:42 am:

Here's a set of 1909/10 new never installed front fenders I'll be bringing. Asking $325 which is less then half the cost for a new set mail order.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration