EZ Power coupler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: EZ Power coupler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

I'm placing a production run to get a few EZ Power couplers ordered for myself. Is anyone in need of them as well? I'm using the same design that Matt shared from this post:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/471511.html?1408370269

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

I am interested in one. Les Sumner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

I have you down Les. Once the ad is up for a week or so I'll be able to get a final count and report the cost to have the coupler made.

I don't think anyone makes/supplies these; is that right? I want to make sure I'm not step on anyone's toes here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 06:21 am:

J. Ryan, I'd allow more than a week or so for the ad, maybe list it for a month or so, afterall, this is touring season. Some that may be interested may miss your post. Kudos for making them available. JMHO Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:32 am:

I am interested in one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:51 am:

I guess my anxiousness showed a bit David. haha :-)
That's a fine idea and don't mind waiting. I'll close the ad July 1st and send the order for them Monday July 2nd.

Thanks Tom. I'll mark you down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 03:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

I made 10 of them a while back and I am down to 2 for the 2 EZ powers that I have. I can make more of them if anyone needs them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 07:20 pm:

Matt I sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Les, I sent you a message as well (and Tom) to reach out to Matt since he has them ready to ship. Matt is able to make them cheaper than I was quoted so Iím getting mine from him too :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 07:18 am:

PM sent. Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

I made a couple extras if anyone else needs a coupler. Feel free to call or Text me a 320-223-1914

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration