Set of Accessory Gas Headlight Igniters

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Set of Accessory Gas Headlight Igniters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 04:16 pm:

A pair of accessory ignitors (or strikers) for 1909-14 acetylene headlamps. I usually sell these for $120.00 but this set is less than perfect. They need to be cleaned up and one has a brass spring broken off that holds the striker firm. They will probably work without it but it would not take much effort to make a new piece and rivet on. And they do come with the wire handles (flickers) that extend through the bottom of the headlamp. They got left out of the picture. They do not have the flints but you can use flints that are made for antique cigarette lighters. $65.00 (postage paid) for the set.
striker01
striker02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Now $55.00 (postage free). Also, they do come with the handles (twisters) that are not shown in the photo. This set has good springs which is hard to find. I prefer payment via PayPal but will take a personal check.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

I will take them. Those are neat items.

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

SOLD.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration