FS 1926 TT C Cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1926 TT C Cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 04:38 pm:

Up for sale is a 1926 Model TT C Cab truck with the rare express bed, Truck is running and comes with a Ruckstell rear end. Sheet metal is in really good condition, new top material and new exhaust system and new wiring. The interior uphols.is diamond pleat style in nice condition. Pictures will be available to your email. Asking $9500 with clear title. Scammers don't waste your time and mine. Jim 970-373-8864

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 09:38 am:

New lower price $8500, There is some rust out in the tool tray area, I have a new tool tray for it. Pictures to your email. Jim 970-373-8864

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 09:36 am:

New lower price $8500, There is some rust out in the tool tray area, I have a new tool tray for it. Pictures to your email. Jim 970-373-8864

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:19 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 09:04 am:

Still looking for a new home, pictures to your email. Thanks Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pat mcmullen on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:27 am:

please send pictures to my email vcripat@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration