WTB Kelsey wheel lugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Kelsey wheel lugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Brookmyer on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Hello, I need a couple of the metal lugs that hold the demountable Kelsey wheel to the felloe on my 22' T. I bought the last two that Lang's had and I'm still two short. Anyone have a couple of can buy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

Jeff I think I have a lot of them, do you have a picture. I will be taking a gallon jug to the Senver swap meet on the 9th of different things that hold rims to T Wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Brookmyer on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

Hi Dave,

These are what I'm looking for:
https://www.modeltford.com/item/2846B.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

I meant the Denver Swap Meet on the 9th of June at the Adams Co. Fair Grounds in Brighton.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

I just shipped a bunch of them out but I think I still have a bunch. I will try and find time to check tomorrow. I am up to my neck working on the upcoming Denver Swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Brookmyer on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

Unfortunately I'm in Michigan. Any interest in selling and shipping me a few?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

Jeff, if I have any left I will ship you as many as you want. But I will have no time until after the swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:18 am:

Have you called the other dealers like Max Snyder Gaslight Auto Parts several other dealers in Model T parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 01:56 am:

I have several lugs that I have no use for, are these what you are after?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 03:23 am:

Hats off to Langs for making these available. However, from the catalog photo, they look to be CNC machined and are prefect! The originals are much more rustic, being sheared from stock, which makes each one a little different from the next. Finding two originals like the ones David shows in his photo would make a better match. They are not all sheared from the same stock. The legs are wider apart on some, the hole is not centred on others. The second from right in the bottom row shows this.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration