Free 3 pcs. Cast Iron Pistons - You Pay Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free 3 pcs. Cast Iron Pistons - You Pay Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Not ready to scrap these just yet. 3 pcs. Cast Iron Model T Pistons, early style "heavy" pistons with the ridge at the bottom, I don't know what happened to the fourth one. I can't find any markings as to whether they are standard or over, maybe at the time they didn't mark them. You pay for shipping and they are yours. (All 3 of them should fit in a medium flat-rate box for $13.65.) Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 09:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:31 am:

PM sent, Roger. Please pardon the typing error!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Pistons are spoken for. Thanks MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

How is it they pull my eighty year old tooth, throw it away.they pull three old rusty pistons from under somebody's bench to be used again. when are they going to wake up, us old fa##$$$rts are going away never to be heard from again, I think its neat those old jugs may be dancing again. THERE IS NUTHING LIKE A FORD. TRUE STORY, servicing the automatic transmission in my sport trac FORD, one of the bolts hit the floor, we all know thing's that fall from five feet will never be seen again, now, said bolt is a special size [less than a inch long, and 1/2 head.] I looked through my supply, nuthing close, there just happen to be a 1926 oil pan leaning against the back wall,been there for ever,guess what!there is a bunch of them holding that 4 dip on, threads a bit tight but in she went.now I have part of a t with me where ever I go. some days can be fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

My 25 still has cast iron pistons, the wrist pin bushings are shot but she just putts along! :-) Ok she is not a speed rig but for parades or just putting around the hood, she's great.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration