WTB '25 LEFT FRONT FENDER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB '25 LEFT FRONT FENDER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

I'm still looking for a left front fender for a '25.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

where is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

If you find a set I'll take the right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 07:45 pm:

James: I know where there is a nice right, so does Darryl. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:29 pm:

I'm thinking I may have to buy a whole car to get one fender.,,,, and no one is getting that nice right it's going on my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 04:31 am:

Darryl: If you remember I have some more. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:48 am:

Dan, sell James that other right and find me a left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 01:19 pm:

Sorry Darryl didn't mean to hijack your add. Few years back talked to a guy about a rear fender but he wouldn't sell just the one, said both or none.

With his price it was none. Could use them now. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

James Check your email Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

All good James. If you run across a pair let me know. I would buy the pair to get the one I need. Dan has a nice used right fender I have seen it, it only needs a little work to be show quality.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration