Wanted dead or alive: T camshaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted dead or alive: T camshaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 07:24 am:

I want a worn-out, but not broken, camshaft to make myself a walking cane. Also could use an outside door handle from a closed car. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Cool idea, but won't that be kind of heavy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

And kind of short?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

ive seen camshaft canes before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 10:33 am:

This old used up T cam, had been recycled into a crowbar. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

Tommy I have about 25 of them, Do you know any one coming to the Denver Swap meet or coming this way. I could give them one free for you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration