Original transmission band tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Original transmission band tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Original transmission band tool. Stamped A.D. BROCHU HARTFORD CONN. and PAT'D 2-21-22

$100

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 04:20 pm:

This is a band spring compressor. Compress the springs with this tool, hold it closed by flipping the lock over both handles, then, with the band ears held compressed with a plastic cable tie, drop the cover into place. Easy peasy. Especially valuable with iron covers in closed cars! Might save you a hernia. I already have one or I'd be on this in a heartbeat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

The little clamp with the wing screw is to hold the pedals locked so they don't flop around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Andrew Ruffles on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

Ashley
I will take it if still available
Regards Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 09:18 am:

Andy,
I send you an email. I have you in our system. Just confirm the information and its yours! Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 04:15 pm:

Sold - Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration