Pre-1919 Wheel Bearing Assemblies FS....NOS re-ground, polished and ready to install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pre-1919 Wheel Bearing Assemblies FS....NOS re-ground, polished and ready to install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 10:13 am:

I have for sale, two spare NOS sets of early front ball-bearing type wheel bearings that have been ground and polished. Just about all NOS bearings you find are pitted or have other imperfections that lead to early bearing failure. These have been precision ground and polished so that they are blemish free and will provide many miles of service. This is a full set (2 inners and 2 outers). They include ground and polished NOS cups, brand new balls, and ground and polished inner and outer cones. They will look like the photo. These are a must for early thin hubs. The price is $275 for the set plus priority shipping of $13.65 to the lower 48. These are first come-first served. bearing1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Both sets are sold pending payment. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Looks like the start of a side business to me James.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Holy Crap! Sears wishes their sales were this brisk!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 11:11 pm:

Dan & Tim,
I don't know about a side business.. but then again, who knows? I do have many more sets so we'll see. 😀

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration