FS 1926 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1926 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Up for sale is my october built 1926 roadster I restored this car over the course of 8 years the only thing that needs to be done is the new top I have needs to be installed an the rear hub caps need to be put on I ripped the old top pulling the car out of my trailer. I rebuilt the engine and transmission 2 years ago and I have over $5800 into it. the price for the car is $12,500 it is currently registered and insured in ct if anyone has questions or would like more details please email me at svibert102@gmail.com I will be posting more pictures with in the next few days thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

If anyone would like more pictures I will have to email them the confuser is not working properly again thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:20 pm:

I just did a 400 mile run today car runs and drives beautifully somebody needs a good car for touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

I have just reinstalled the pedal linkage for the exhaust whistle and the hood welting and put another 50 miles on today, is anyone interested ? if I install the new top I will have to charge a little more being that it is a pain to do If someone wants to see it in person the car will be at the klingberg motorcar fest in New Britan next Saturday thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 01:06 pm:

I am going to drop the price to $11,000 I would like the car to go to a good home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

I am now open to offers please let me know thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 18, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

Bottom dollar $10,500 and you can take all the spare parts thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:04 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

Any takers at $10,000 If not it is going to the stowe vt swap meet

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration