OT FS rebuilt model a long block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT FS rebuilt model a long block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Up for sale is my 1930 model a engine that I fully rebuilt last year, it is bored 40 over has new jahns pistons and hastings rings the crank is ground 20/20 the rods are from rons machine shop I poured and line bored the mains the oil pump has been rebuilt, stainless valves with new guides nos sold tappets the cam has been reground new timing gear the head is a 5.5 to 1 high compression from snyders and the distributor has been rebuiltwith original style points the price is $2000 local pick up only. if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

Make it $1800 i would like this engine off of my stand so I can start on the next one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

Down to $1600 I need the stand freed up for a model t engine that just came back from the machine shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 10:28 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 12:41 am:

price reduced to $1400 I would like this engine to leave so the last few can be assembled and sold off thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 10:43 pm:

sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration