FS Model TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Peake on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Titled as a 1922 Model TT for sale. The engine serial number is for March of 1922, hence the title. It has sat in a garage for the last 20+ years. It did run when parked so I am sure it wont take a lot to get it going again. As shown in the photos we do have a hood, doors and rear fenders. It was my one of my fathers many projects but he has since passed away and so some of the projects need to be let go of. It is located in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul, MN area. Asking $8,000 obo.
PicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPicturesPictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

FWIW - You do realize, I trust, it's not a TT but a regular T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Peake on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 03:51 pm:

I guess I dont know, the research I have done (not a ton) to me suggested that only the TTs were an enclosed cab and that the regular T pickups were soft tops. But again I am not very knowledgeable with Ts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

Check out the rear axle images here

http://www.samodelt.com/ford-model-tt-truck.php

I hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Nicholas,

It's a TT cab on a T chassis, with a T pick-up box. Actually, a pretty cool combination, but not a TT. I like it!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Peake on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 09:37 am:

Thanks for the information, I don't see the option to change the post/title otherwise I would. Either way I have a T truck for sale if anyone is looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 11:23 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 12:32 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration