FJ - Waynetown, IN to Monroeville, OH to Jacksonville & Miami, FL Model T or other Auto Transport June 4th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Waynetown, IN to Monroeville, OH to Jacksonville & Miami, FL Model T or other Auto Transport June 4th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 02:14 pm:

June 4th

Room from Indiana to Ohio to Florida for a Model T or other vehicle

Planning to leave around 11:00 am after dropping off a Model T in Waynetown, Indiana .....

Heading to Monroeville, Ohio to pick up another Model T ...

Then down to Jacksonville, Florida to drop off that Model T ...

Continuing down to Plantation, Florida to pick up another Model T ....

Then back up to Jacksonville, Florida to pick up a Jeep ...

FULL to Toledo, Ohio where I am dropping off ...

Room for another vehicle from Toledo, Ohio to Cedar Rapids, Iowa ....

EMPTY in Cedar Rapids, Iowa ...

Would like to go to the Norheast where I have vehicles waiting
to be transported out of Connecticut & Massachusetts going to Pennsylvania & Florida ....

Call or text if you live in the lower 48 states
Otherwise PM or email me

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 02:03 am:

Nice car there Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 06:51 am:

How was Auburn Swap ?

I have to go next year ......

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration