Mater's friend needs hood

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mater's friend needs hood
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

Liz, Towmaters friend could use a rusty hood and radiator.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Michael Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 01:48 am:

I got something for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 06:01 am:

I have a rust pitted but solid hood, only top halves. Needs new center hinge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Thanks Robert, it's just for yard art so the radiator and hood can be rough. And thanks John, I'm hoping to find something close by to avoid shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration