WTB - 1920 Model T Touring Rusty Crusty Chassis - Project - Frankenstein

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - 1920 Model T Touring Rusty Crusty Chassis - Project - Frankenstein
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 01:17 am:

I have owned (3) Model Tís

Sold one many years ago - gave the other two away

Look for a project - donít care if it is a Frankenstein - trying to get as close to a 1920 Model T Touring as possible

I want rusty - crusty - genuine - bonafied bones

Whatcha got ?

PM or email me

Thanks !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Robinson on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 05:17 am:

We will be selling a 1922 Model T Centerdoor that my Father had in his garage for 50 years to close out his Estate later this summer. He always turned the crank to make sure it was loose. I will have pictures later. It is unrestored but looks like most everything is there.
Warren Robinson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 06:36 am:

Jim I am going to go look at one today in NC I will take some pics for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 08:39 am:

Hi Warren,

Thank you very much but I have my eyes set on a 1920 Touring or as close as possible.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 08:40 am:

Hi Darryl,

Thank you very much !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

Jim, I looked at that car today. It is a bitsa '20-'24 touring with only part of a body. Has the top of the cowl, and the back of the body behind the doors. There are 4 doors with it, but its along way from a complete body. The car was running a few years ago according to the daughter who is selling it. Too much piled around it to take any photos. I thought it was priced a bit high at $3500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

Thanks Darryl !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 03:38 am:

Got a lead to check out near Kingman, AZ on Monday.

Still looking .....

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration