WTB 2 Holley G bowls

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 2 Holley G bowls
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 09:07 am:

Anyone have two they can part with? I will be using them on a U&J rebuild and will need complete with the drain plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 10:54 am:

I have one . . . Possibly two (?) - send me a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Sent, Rich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 10:25 am:

Still looking to bring my U&J's back to life with some G bowls :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 03:59 pm:

f you find a stash of them Ryan, grab them all and I'll buy them from you. I have half a dozen U & J's I'm getting ready to start on and only 3 or possibly 4 bowls. Even the steel ones are getting harder and harder to find. The brass ones are made of unobtainium.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 07:02 pm:

Just got a very nice steel one from Don Lang. He must have more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 08:41 pm:

Thanks for the recommendation Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

Many people seem to want this part. What would be involved in reproducing it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Ryan: I think I have a whole bunch of them I would trade for NH bowls. Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Friday, June 29, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

I sent you a message Dave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration