1915 Touring For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Touring For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 02:04 am:

Original stock early 1915 Touring in perfect running condition. Engine casting date of February 20th 1915Ö and I make it out to be around about 10:00 or so that morning. The only aftermarket modifications are AC Brakes, electric starter (6 volt) and rear brake light. The engine and transmission were rebuilt about three years ago and probably 500 miles driven since thenóif that. Itís got a new top and new upholstery from Cartouche. Starts and runs great on magneto. Holly NH Carb. Safety glass in windshield. It's a California car so there is no rust whatsoever. Two spokes will probably need to be tightened on right rear wheel. The left rear axle seal needs to be replaced-- the parts of which I have and Iíll throw in. Original brass radiator in great condition. Asking $18,000. The car is located in Los Angeles.010203040506070809101112

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 07:48 am:

Wowzers !

Beautiful Touring T

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Very nice,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell D. WARD on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

If Only ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 01:16 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 02:33 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

Was this car at the Long Beach Swap meet recently?

Looks Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

No Gene. I was at the swap meet, but did it occur to me to bring it there... of course not. Early onset I guess!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

To the top again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 08:28 pm:

Once again...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration