FOR SALE: Model Ts, Classic American, Trucks & More

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: Model Ts, Classic American, Trucks & More
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christy on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 02:12 am:

Ladies & Gentlemen, Would love to pass on these vehicles to other enthusiasts. Feel free to share this post to others/car clubs.

Cars are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Please feel free to contact me if you are a serious buyer with ability to pick up and transport within the next month (through July 10). Cash, wire transfers, money orders, and direct deposit, are the only payment options accepted in order to remove vehicle from premises. NO PERSONAL CHECKS. Titles available for all vehicles. Prices are firm--unless purchasing more than 1 vehicle/set (make a reasonable offer). I have no interest in consignment or auction options. All vehicles are sold as-is.

1947 Dodge 1.5-Ton Truck (Red) - $2500
Original 6 cyl motor, 4-speed trans, has PTO & Dump FlatBed
Fair Condition Interior/Exterior
Titled
Runs
Cars for Sale

1946 Chevy 1.5-Ton Truck (Blue) - $3500
Original 6 cyl motor, 4-speed trans, has PTO & Dump FlatBed
Fair Condition Interior/Exterior
Titled
Runs

1926 Ford T Coupe (Grey) - $12000
Electric Starter, 2 Speed Ruxtell Axel
Excellent Condition Interior/Exterior
Restored with great detail
Titled
Runs

1925 or 1926 Ford Model TT oil/fuel truck (Grey/Blk) - $3000
Requires work and restoration
Not Titled
Does NOT Run
Cars for Sale

1948 Buick Roadmaster (76-S) Sedanette (Light/Dark Grey) - $30000
AM radio, heater, period Foglight & Spotlight, fender skirts, 2-door
Great Condition Interior/Exterior
Head-Turner
Mileage: 32560 original
Titled
Runs

1953 MG TD MARK II (Dark Green Body/Creamy White Canopy) - $20000
Original 4 cyl., motor 4-speed trns, dual mirrors, 2-door
Great Condition Interior/Exterior
Head-Turner
Mileage: 21627 original
Titled
Runs

1955 Desoto Firedome (Mint Green) - $15000
Radio, tinted glass, add on a/c, 4-door sedan
Good Condition Interior/Exterior
Head-Turner
Mileage: 64230 original
Titled
Runs

There are several other Model Tís, gas pumps, antique Ford tractors available that are not titled and are in varying degrees of restoration. Moreover, there is a treasure chest of Model-T parts that I cannot begin to describe--that are also for sale. Thank you!

EMAIL: pocahontas411@hotmail.com

Cars for Sale

Cars for Sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

You might post the Chevrolet at;
https://vccachat.org/
You would not be able to post pictures but it would get the word out.
The tractor;
https://www.enginads.com/classifieds/index.php/cat/9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

I am interested in TT truck, would you please send
me some pictures
oke@nemr.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

I'm intrested in the gas pumps robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christy on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 12:11 pm:

1925 or 1926 Ford Model TT oil/fuel truck (Grey/Blk) - SOLD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christy on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 04:47 pm:

1946 Chevy 1.5-Ton Truck (Blue) - SOLD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration