WTB - original pedal trim for '15-25

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - original pedal trim for '15-25
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Please PM me if you have this item and are willing to sell it. Thank you.

Yes, I know it's reproduced. I already own a couple of sets where the "top" and "bottom" do not match spacing. Not interested in spending more $$ on junk so will pay for original and restore myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 06:39 pm:

I have no connection but just saw these on eBay with a buy it now price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Corey

Kind of you to point that out...thank you

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

There are several on ebay besides that one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration