***Wanted TT wheels and rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ***Wanted TT wheels and rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

I have 23" rear TT Hayes wheels and rims that I want to trade for 20" TT rear wheels, rims and rings. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some photos. I am in Ohio 44663.

Also looking for a 23" KELSEY TT rear rim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Tom
I sent a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Feller on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

I have a complete TT rear axle assy with driveshaft and housing , springs and radius rods wheels and rims. I am not sure on the rim size I'll have to check. I'm also not sure the difference between kelsey and hayes wheels Can you send pics or description Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 10:12 am:

Michael,

Easiest way to tell is the tire size. 20" wheel should be a 6.00-20inch tire. 23" wheel would be a like a 33" x 5" or 6.00 - 23 tire.

20" - split ring

23" - split rim

Tom, if you decide to get this and don't need all the components, I might be interested in the rest as I'm looking for a complete rear-end setup with wheels for my 23-24/dump project. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 04:25 pm:

INFO
(http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/521305.html?1425528543

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration