Wanted Red jeweled dash lamp "stone"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Red jeweled dash lamp "stone"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

My dash lamp looks almost a 100 years old just like the rest of my 26 Coupe and I like it like that. I don't want one that looks like it just rolled off the assembly line, but that's just me.

So...I am missing ONE "stone" in my jeweled dash light cover. According to the pattern, the one I am missing should be Red and I would like to see if anyone has an old jeweled dash light cover that they would part with a Red "stone". Of course I could buy a new jeweled cover for $25, but I don't want a new one. Can anyone help me? Thanks for looking and your time! Walt Wise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Wise III on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 07:01 am:

To the top!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Penserini - Sacramento Calif on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

I have an extra red jewel from a donor cover, it's yours. PM your address to me and I'll mail it to you. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration