Wanted Dome Lamp & Window Cranks 26/27 Fordor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Dome Lamp & Window Cranks 26/27 Fordor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

Looking for a dome lamp (not the glass and bezel) and window cranks and bezel for a 1926-27 Fordor. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 06:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:47 am:

A model A Ford handle will fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Is it the same style? Or does it just fit? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 12:49 am:

They will fit, and are the closest thing all vendors sell, and most, if not all, will tell you that. Authentic duplicates made from Ford prints are not being made. and forget finding NOS ones. Because of the pot metal, most originals did not survive. On a related subject, I found back in the late 80's, an NOS pair of 26-27 closed car and 28-29 pickup outdoor door handles. I'll never say what I paid for them as I don't want to be told that I was, or am, a fool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:03 am:

Thanks, I understood that being pot metal the survival rate was pretty low.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Joe, I have an extra domelight. It is complete with glass with star burst pattern and lens retainer snap ring. I had planned to use it in my 27 coupe, even though coupes did not come with one. I actually have two. One is in my 26 fordor. If I sold the one out of the fordor, I would replace it with the spare. One is in slightly better condition than the other one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Terry, private message sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration