1926 Roadster Pickup for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Roadster Pickup for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

New front wheel bearings, replaced spring shackles, and relined the brakes. He also rebuilt the driveline including a new drive shaft and installed a Fun Projects pinion bearing kit. Installed new ring and pinion. Installed In specification Hyatt bearings on rear axle. New rear axle seals (inner and outer). installed new bronze thrush washers as well. The Model T has been converted to Surefire ignition system and includes and 12 volt battery and alternator.

Asking $13,500 truck runs great but I am out of space.PM for more details send me your number and a good time to call if you want to talk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 09:04 pm:

pic1pic2pic3pic4pic5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Sam,

Is this in Norfolk, VA ?

I just came down the hill from Fancy Gap on I-77 ....

Beautiful Day .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:36 am:

Yes it is in Norfolk, VA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:09 pm:

Wow. I wish mine looked like that. Beautiful roadster pickup!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 11:42 am:

Thanks! it needs a good home :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 12:22 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

Price Reduced to $12,000.00 - it still needs a good home!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 02:35 pm:

Still looking for a home for it - will consider reasonable offers if anyone is interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Folks,this is the way a car for sale ad should be. A clear explanation of the vehicle ,price,and good photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

I agree with Mack. Beautiful pickup and very well presented. Thanks for sharing this with us Sam, all the best on your sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

Very nice truck. Wish I had the cash to buy it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 04:47 pm:

Thanks Guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Howell on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Are more pictures available?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Windsor on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

truck has found a home Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration