Does anyone make custom fuel tanks and fenders on here?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Does anyone make custom fuel tanks and fenders on here?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom F on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 09:58 am:

Looking to have a custom speedster fuel tank made and possibly a set of fenders. Curious if anyone on here makes them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 10:13 am:

call me on Monday about fuel tank, Bob
815-633-7244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, June 10, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

Contact this guy. He is the man who makes most all of the repro gas tanks sold by the vendors. He is located near Hot Springs Arkansas

billygilliland56@gmail.com

501-525-1868

He is a one man operation,and very busy, so custom work is worked in as he gets time. He made the gas tank for my speedster project. Very, very, nice work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, June 11, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

I make both tanks and fenders
916-342-2222
www.westcoastmetalshaping.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration